Monday 25 July 2011

3gs 4.3.4 upgraded then downgraded to 4.3.3 now stuck on dfu mode

So I hit 2 iphone 3gs that were upgraded to 4.3.4 (previously jailbroken and unlocked on 4.3.3)

I ran tinyumbrella computer to downgrade to 4.3.3 using a bespoken firmware 4.3.3 since ipad baseband is installed on these phones. Restore goes beatific I change to 4.3.3 with nonachievement 1015 and I separate fixrecovery. everything goes smooth but the sound reboots on feat mode then I ran redsn0w boot tethered (which should not be tethered) sound reboots and eventually the sound is working. then I unplugged and the phones go into dfu mode. null shows on the concealment and if connected to itunes it module stimulate sound is in feat mode blah blah.
any solutions?
I tried to change to 4.1 but I intend nonachievement 1600.


No comments:

Post a Comment