Monday 25 July 2011

LCD connection problems on bb 9330

I'm new to the boards, apologies in advance if I am not bill this in the proper area.

My blackberry flex 9330 recently took a big gulp of water, warranty was voided and I'm not up for a restoration for whatever time. I definite to take it on myself, did whatever cleaning on the pcb with distilled liquid and 99% resistance alcohol. I have gotten everything employed again, as farther as I can tell, with the exception of the screen. It comes on as it should, but is meet white. I have since activated the sound and utilised the vocalise commands to successfully attain a call. I proven to dig up as such content as I could, but didn't find such and taste the bullet and went aweigh and sequential a new screen. It is still white. Took it to a class here and they said that there was a brief in the unification and that they could mend it for around $90, but wouldn't elaborate on the short. I have not been healthy to find the lcd pinouts for this help anywhere..or some other adjuvant information. Any help would be greatly appreciated!


No comments:

Post a Comment