Monday 3 October 2011

Gevey Ultra no welcome screen but works in Automatic mode

Well, my problem is kinda complicated

I hit an original Gevey Ultra that entireness great in semiautomatic fashion with jailbreak and FuriousMod installed, but if I opt to run in drill fashion (that requires dialing 112) I get no recognize concealment and had to go to Sim Instructions and opt arts for the recognize concealment to pop out

You haw conceive there is no problem then, but as I said it is kinda complicated

There is a newborn code that is titled UltrasnowCN that turns any senior Gevey sim to an Ultra, message that it gets disembarrass of needing to manually dial 112 and Airplane fashion On/Off procedure

So why do I need that over the semiautomatic method of Gevey Ultra ?

Because the UltrasnowCN method preserves Facetime activation (On status) after reboot patch Gevey Ultra would always invoke Facetime Off every time (that costs a aggregation in International SMSs)


So I need my Gevey Ultra to work just same senior Geveys in drill 112 fashion in visit to use UltrasnowCN [IMG]http://*****i.com/images/smilies/scratch.gif[/IMG]

It is also necessary if I definite to work with stock unjailbroken iOS

What should I do to make the recognize concealment materialize when the iPhone boots up ?

I hit iPhone 4 4.3.3 iOS and don't poverty to mess things up doing a change as newborn impact


Any support would be such appreciated


No comments:

Post a Comment