Tuesday 24 May 2011

SonyEricsson S1 PLATFORM WorldWide Unable to send job

Hi
I poverty to beam employ for IMEI unlocking for SE Vivaz Pro U8i as Setool computer has been downbound for quite some instance now, but I am unable as Allgsm computer doesn't accept my IMEI and says "These IMEI codes are invalid" The phones IMEI 01230500308916 is precise as I checked the setool forums and avow that nearly all these phones have this primary IMEI listing and not the classical digit with 35xxxxxxxxx scheme, and this phone is not a prototype. Is this phone type supported and how crapper I beam employ to server?
And how do I intend a list of phones supported by SonyEricsson S1 PLATFORM WorldWide service as I searched the installation but didn't encounter anything useful?

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment