Tuesday 28 June 2011

Problem with Main Mode

Hello Cyclone team, first of every I poverty to impart you for this superior tool. Truth is digit of the best, I ever say you crapper not say that digit is the best. But I use it every the time, the difficulty I had and I hit since I bought it when I enter is connected in Bootloader mode, and then when I utter downbound begins as Nokia Tool to change every the instance and I hit to enter and disconnect several nowadays to enter in Main Mode.

How I crapper mend this? I await your stimulate response, because today if I do not even enter it to Main Mode.

Ah .. either when you poverty to do maintenance to the incase to update your firmware lets me enter to the server (with the exclusive digit that happens to me I hit no firewall or anything)
Here the log:
Box Maintenance machine started at 18:40:17
Handling device: [Cyclone Team] [Cyclone Bootloader]
Bootloader: Bootloader Secure Cyclone v2.13 (October 5, 2010 17:21:58) Type: Signed Production Application, Support Clip Added
Service Tag: B6E662795FD7EA8161178D679XXXXXX
Connecting to Cyclone Server
Box Maintenance Error -> Can not enter to Cyclone Server
Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment