Wednesday 20 July 2011

caution beta-soft kill sagdd account!!!

hi every sagdd users,

It is not beatific support for newborn versions. I learned the hornlike way!
I received a some days past a newborn huawei g1101? closed to MTN whiteness coast.
I hasten to shitting and dispatched to the support.
I get a beta soft version and I essay it.
the sound is unlocked succesfully, beam a commendation e-mail and I go bag every bright to hit served the cause!
the next day, I inform my customers that the newborn model is unlockable. I essay to enter to the computer and ....
the computer replies "blocked account".
Thinking most a temporary difficulty I patient.
but nothing! beam an email to support.
no answer!!!
I indite on the forum, managers do not provide me some explanation.
to this period I do not see what could hit happened to!
a fault on the server? a difficulty on my box?
I eventually resolute to acquire a newborn box.
but no digit module take me never to play the beta testers ....
friends you are warned

:confused::confused::confused:


No comments:

Post a Comment