Tuesday 30 August 2011

C3-00 restart problem!

I got C3 here with restarting problem...
I tried to feature it via charabanc check. Everything is fine!

I tried to ingest BB5 SW Downgrade fix.

But I got sound not responding error!

when I try to analyse via charabanc analyse again now appears NPC accumulation invalid

Waiting for figure boot up ...
Phone not found, retrying ...
Device found: nmwcdc\Nokia C3-00 USB Phonet, PORT_ID: 1FCB7364
Verifying act to figure OK.
Phone Type: RM-614 (C3-00)
SW Version: V 04.60 31-08-10 RM-614 (c) Nokia
Imei plain: 12345610654321-?
Product Code: 059C4Q3
Battery voltage: 3939 mV, current: 1 mA
Language Pack:
- not available.

This is SL3 phone(Simlock2 format).
- Avoid SW Downgrade & drill cancel to this sound !

SIMLOCK invalid!
SUPERDONGLE_KEY seems to be valid
WMDRM_PD seems to be valid
SIMLOCK_TEST passed
SECURITY_TEST passed


Imei plain is uncollectible !!!
SIMLOCK_DATA corrupted!
SIMLOCK_DATA corrupted!
Invalid Certificate Data, patronage module not be created.
Error saving patronage !





how crapper I mend this?

I got a npc rpl ang backwards rpl backwards up

please give me procedure! TIA!


No comments:

Post a Comment