Thursday 29 September 2011

Any good FAQs for the universalbox

Hi
This tool is meet amazing, however I cant find a beatific listing about it, the sticky matter is rattling simple

My politico got his incase from a friend, we ingest it to unlock BlackBerry and winkle some Nokia phones , however I would fuck to attain ingest of this enthusiastic tool in a better way!
Neither me or my politico knows how such credits we hit or how does the credit grouping works! All I undergo is that we ready unlocking Blackberry without paying any credits, our incase is registered but we dont hit the registration details , maybe the guy who brought it to my politico has run it

I would fuck to ingest the incase to unlock phones like 6700c, again I don't undergo how to ingest the credits system

and some some another questions

Any beatific place to start?

Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment