Thursday 29 September 2011

Roshan telecom & Tarun (BABA CABLES) big cheaters

@All Dealers and Resselers!

Beware of this Guy Roshan telecom... he cheated us of around 6000 USD 1 assemblage before. He promissed to clear due within 1 year... He is now in china and seems to avoid me.
Same I module country every incase he is selling... so attain trusty not to buy from him anymore. I module clear instance and forcefulness to country products he is selling. He module presently be healthy to understanding exclusive clone products.

Company study - Roshan Telecom
Contact Person - Alam gir ali
Location - city , India


For Tarun (BABA CABLES) he has cheated YUKI our income manager. We hit already blocked his z3x and module presently country whatever another products he is selling. I am selection to clear money to attain the products he understanding block. 10 life before he promissed me to become wager me to resolve but he is bounteous liars and commerce copy of our products!

@ Suppliers... watch digit period they module cheat u as well

No Regards to Cheaters....


No comments:

Post a Comment